Personal Care Services
The specially designed Personal Care neighborhoods of Carson Commons and Wesley Commons provide a secure, self-contained community that is easy to navigate and maximizes freedom.
A casual dining room, activity areas, and cozy living rooms add to the charm of our intimate, family-style setting. Residents feel right at home in their private studio apartments, which feature temperature controls, private bathrooms, and spacious closets.
We have incorporated an array of services into three distinct levels of care, allowing residents to stay in their apartments longer, even if their needs increase.
One hour of service per day. Includes:
- Hospitality services
- Weekly housekeeping
- Dining services
- Utilities and cable services (excluding long-distance phone calls)
- Full linen service and personal laundry
- Emergency call alert and monitoring systems
- Social and recreational activities
- Medication management per physician orders
- Health management
- Wellness programs
Two hours of service per day. Includes all of the above, plus:
- Bi-weekly bath/shower assistance
- Oral hygiene
- Hair grooming and shaving
- Assistance for dressing and undressing
- Assistance with prosthetic devices
- Minimal incontinence assistance for occasional incontinence
- Assistance to and from dining room for meals
Two hours of service per day. Includes all of the above, and:
- Incontinence care due to frequency of incontinence
- Manageable cognitive impairment
Two hours of service per day. Personal care level may be a Level 2 or 3, or a combination of both to equal a Level 3.
These levels apply to residents living in the Personal Care areas of Carson Commons and Wesley Commons.Contact us